Director of Public Relations and Corporate Affairs
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading Thai developer of quality property, retail, hotel, and leisure projects is currently looking for a talented Director of Public Relations and Corporate Affairs.
About the Director of Public Relations and Corporate Affairs Role:
In this role, you will lead a team and be responsible for all corporate communications related functions where you will plan, develop and implement the organisation's external and internal public relations.
- Coordinate strategic and tactical levels with other departments within the company
- Communicate at corporate level - strategic announcements, project launches and openings
- PR support to all special events hosted by the organisation
- Implement PR materials like press release, fact sheet, feature and speech
- Supervise press events and press conferences
- Forecast and manage PR budget and results
- Cultivate relationship with key media
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- Manage PR staff
- Ensure the alignment of the corporate communication activities across their diverse property types
To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to communicate with the media and possess a keen understanding of marketing communications.
- Minimum five to seven years' experience in PR or marketing communication
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in PR, Marketing Communication or Marketing
- Excellent English communication skills and comfortable speaking to media
- Strong knowledge of marketing communication
- Strong relationship with a good network of media partners
- Team management experience
- Experience with high end or premium products is a great advantage
- Have worked for the hospitality, real estate or luxury retail industries is a plus
- Pleasant appearance and personality, good human relation and enthusiastic
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- Flexible to travel
This large local Thai business focuses on world class and luxurious properties and entertainment projects.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is Director of Public Relations and Corporate Affairs role for you.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.