DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATION
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading property developer. They provide an excellent hospitality living experience including accommodation, entertainment complex and retail shopping center with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Director of Public Relation.
Salary: 100,000 – 130,000 Baht/month
- Developing corporate PR strategies, marketing communication and public relations activities.
- Analyzing and identifying the company image and market position, and ensuring that consistent marketing communication is delivered.
- Being responsible for editorial directions, and designing content for all company publications.
- Controlling the annual financial PR budget and CSR for each project.
- Creating strategic PR and marketing communication plans in order to widen communication channels, including press conferences, opening ceremonies and international public relations.
- Supervising and managing media and PR agencies in order to deliver effective impacts and responses.
- Leading corporate marketing special events and PR activities.
- Assessing communication awareness.
- Working closing with all company project property staff in the area of PR and Marketing communication as a group.
- Handling ad-hoc assignments for the management.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related fields.
- At least 7 years of working experience in retail, hospitality and property management with 3years or more at managerial level.
- Strong media, agency and press connections.
- Very good personality and creative.
- Good problem solving and intercommunication skills.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.