DIRECTOR OF ENGINEERING - HOSPITALITY
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading hospitality management. They provide an excellent living experience and accommodation with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join their team in the position of Director of Engineering - Hospitality
Salary: 80,000 – 100,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for all facility, utility, M&E and construction engineering.
- Planning and implementing a preventive maintenance program.
- Controlling and analyzing facilities, utilities, building and security systems.
- Planning maintenance budgets and working on required weekly/monthly reports.
- Monitoring contractors during renovation and maintenance processes.
- Supervising a team regarding structural maintenance and engineering operations.
- Coordinating and leading staff training to improve work quality, safety and ensuring compliance with Thai laws ®ulations.
- Working closely with the Managing Director as necessary concerning all issues that need to be resolved.
- Overseeing and maintaining all facilities, furniture and fixtures, concrete work, plumbing systems, and landscapes in good conditions and ensuring cleanliness and safety in all areas.
- Establishing standards for building and residence maintenance procedures.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, Architecture or related subjects.
- At least 8 years’ experience in project management.
- Professional M&E and facility management experience.
- Attention to detail and leadership / problem solving skills.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.