Director of Business Development 1 Position
- Provide leadership, guidance and assistance relating to the execution of marketing and sales functions, policies and standards as established by the Corporation.
- Directs the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales and Marketing Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly Forecast, Marketing Budget, Lead Management System, Booking Report, Delphi Reports, Sales Meetings and Marketing Meeting Minutes.
- Oversee and maximize revenue contribution from major distribution channels.
- Provide oversight for the Catering Sales Strategies.
- Responsible for recruting and identifying candidates for sales managerial positions.
- Within the framework of the local competitive marketplace recommend appropriate sales compensation.
- Regular attendance in conformance with standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
- This list of essential functions is not exhaustive and might be supplemented as necessary.
- Actively participate in the key management issues in the property (e.g. planned refurbishment, training, customer service improvement campaigns).
- Keep abreast of market trends, changes and movements that will assist the hotel in formulating and implementing long and short term effective and functional business strategies.
- Fully support, and take responsibility for, revenue initiatives in garaging, laundry, telephone, television, and business services.
- To be responsible for driving all marketing activity in the hotel and have a detailed marketing plan in place.
- To fully capitalize on Hilton Worldwide sales and marketing programs and resources.
- Ensure brand.com site is written and formatted for maximum search engine optimization. Regular validation of the hotel key words to ensure that site is written to include relevant terms and based on upcoming events.
- Ensure ongoing review of Hotel presence via social media pages and ensure adherence to Hilton Worldwide Social Media Policy.
- Prospect for linking opportunities and coordinate execution of link strategy. Sign up portals that send business back to brand.com as appropriate.
- Ensure a solid advertising and promotions action plan and budget.
- Benefit Social Security
- Service Charge (As per Hotel policy)
- Bonus (As per Hotel policy)
- Day Off 2 days per week
- Public Holiday 14 days per year
- Meal at staff's cafeteria 2 Meals per day
- Health & Group Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Free Laundry and Dry cleaning for duty cloths only
Tel: 038 253 000 หรือ Click "Apply Now" หรือสมัครทางเว็บไซต์ www.hiltonworldwide.com/careers
333/101 หมู่ 9 หนองปรือ บางละมุง
พัทยา ชลบุรี 20260
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hilton Pattaya
Hilton Pattaya soars 34 levels above CentralFestival Pattaya Beach, presenting spectacular 180-degree bay views. This contemporary hotel offers three restaurants and two bars, numerous leisure options and is just minutes away from local beaches and attractions. Two levels of state-of-the-art meeting facilities shape an ideal choice for business travelers and delegates.
Just 90 minutes from Bangkok Suvarnabumi International Airport, Hilton Pattaya rises 34 levels above CentralFestival Pattaya Beach, Southeast Asia’s largest beachfront shopping complex. Beyond the stores, restaurants, bars and beaches, Pattaya’s attractions are just minutes away. Explore nearby Koh Larn Island, tee off at more than 20 championship golf courses or simply discover Thailand’s cultural charm.
AT A GLANCE
- 5 food and beverage outlets e.g. Edge, Flare, Shore, Drift and Horizon
- Located directly on Pattaya Beach Road
- High speed wireless internet access in public areas
- eforea: spa at Hilton
- Hilton Fitness by Precor®
- Outdoor Infinity Pool
- 302 guest rooms with private ocean-view balconies
- 5 versatile meeting rooms
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Interested applicants are invited to send their application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photograph.
To open up a world of opportunity within the world’s most famous hotel brand, contact our Human Resources Department.
*Only short-listed candidates will be contacted*