Director, Engineering @ Amari Koh Samui and OZO Chaweng Samui
Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ Amari Koh Samui
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the property maintenance of all buildings, plant and equipment of Amari Koh Samui and OZO Chaweng Samui
- Manage capital projects & works within the Hotels ensuring all aspects confirm to local, state and federal legislation.
- Control and administer all Engineering and Utility Supply contracts throughout the Hotels.
- Liaise and supervise all Property Maintenance Contractors on site and ensure appropriate standards are met.
- Oversee all expenses are in line with departmental budgeting, capital plan and projects.
- Carry out regular inspections of plant and equipment and ensure that inspections required by Government authorities are conducted and documented.
- Executive the Fire Life and Safety of hotels and ensure all points are implemented
- Supervise the hotels’ security and regularly conduct training for all team members to ensure the safety workplace and good health and secure environment.
- Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of communication tools with Executive Committees, Outside contractors, Project Leaders and departments within the hotels.
- Planning, Executing and following all projects assigned and prioritizing works to ensure the customer’s satisfaction and hotels needs are met.
- Making executive and strategic decisions and solving problems in high level of complexity, ambiguity and risk.
- Possessing high level of leadership abilities and able to provide recommendations and solutions to Executive teams related to all Engineering aspects.
The successful candidate has:
- Working as the Director of Engineering for the minimum of 5 years in 4 - 5 star hotel; hotel pre-opening and/or renovation experience is an advantage.
- Dynamic and able to perform hands on tasks as business required.
- Strong management skills, leadership and problem solving as well as ability to mentor and lead all team to achieved the goal.
- Proactive, self-motivated, fast learner, service minded, strong team player and able to work under pressure in a multinational working environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or related field.
- Good command of English (speaking and writing)
- Computer proficiency
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
An attractive compensation package in line with the applicant’s experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your written application in English, together with a recent photograph and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Ms.Wanporn Boonsri : Manager, Human Resources
Amari Koh Samui
11/34 Moo2, Tambol Bophut, Amphor Koh Samui, Suratthani 84320, Thailand
Tel: 077 915 200 Fax: 077 915 210
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
Amari Hotels and Resorts Co., Ltd.
An exciting window to Thailand and Asia
Celebrate the colours and rhythms of modern Asia with Amari. One of Thailand’s largest locally owned hotel and resort groups, with a network of properties in desirable beach, rural and city destinations across Thailand, Amari has introduced travellers from all corners of the world to the warmth of Asian hospitality for nearly four decades. Embark on a journey, to wherever your heart desires, and discover the beauty and spirit of a culture that has fascinated travellers around the world for centuries.