Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) Co., Ltd/บริษัท ได-อิจิ คิคากุ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
THE PERFECT JIGSAW
Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) is an affiliated company of Asatsu-DK (ADK), Japan’s third-largest full service advertising agency established in 1999. Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) has grown under management philosophy to be “Unique Communication Company”. We provide communication service by taking account of consumer, brand and media perspectives to generate a valuable experience between a brand and the consumer, we are looking for competence person to join our team.
Digital Senior Programmer
- University graduate in any field
- 4 - 6 years working experience in online and social media from Digital Agency or Online Marketing Business
- Expert in Website Structure, Word Press, MySQL, jQuery and others
- Knowledge of web graphic programming such as PHP, HTML, JAVA, Webpage, Flash, and Dream Weaver is a plus
- Knowledge in digital web will be advantage
- Work with company website, knowledge base website and E-Commerce website
- Develop interactive web application that supports multiplatform usability
- Able to do marketing materials art work
- Good command of English for communication would be advantage
- Able to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and keep track of details
- General understanding of agency protocols, procedure and processes.
- Passion about online and social media marketing
- Be passionate in social media, efficient, details-oriented, pleasant and outgoing attitude
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under dynamic working environment
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
1010 Shinawatra Tower III, 23rd Floor
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.