Digital Project Manager (สำหรับผู้ที่มี Google AdWords Certification เท่านั้น)
MCFIVA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
** จะพิจารณาใบสมัครเฉพาะผู้ที่เข้าร่วมโครงการ Google Ignite และสอบได้ใบรับรอง Google AdWords (ใบรับรองต้องไม่หมดอายุ) เท่านั้น **
Job Description | รายละเอียดงาน
MCFIVA is looking for a Project Manager who is turned on by technology, and is fascinated by the continual evolution of the Internet and digital marketing. Your motto is “Be prepared”, you love to plan everything ahead of time and also know what to sacrifice to get things done. You love multi-tasking job and also ambitious to achieve higher standard. You are a problem solver, an information architect and excellent manager. You have the ability to work with senior creative minds to integrate technology to ideas and make it even more creative, then you can translate them into action plan and moving the project to the end.
Responsibilities | หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบ
The Project Manager is responsible for planning a project and seeing that it is completed successfully, within the given deadline. He/She needs to have excellent management skills to coordinate with the entire team and also with the clients and stakeholders, all in fulfillment of our brand promise to our clients, including:
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization
- Manage interdisciplinary teams of visual designers, writers, interaction designers, and programmers helping to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, helping define vision, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing expectations
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
Requirements | คุณสมบัติ
- Superior leadership and collaboration skills
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellence in managing and motivating staff
- Superior understanding of advertising, marketing principles, interactive, media and production
- Superior understanding of marketing communication strategies and tactics, including technologies
- Excellent presentation, communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator
Compensation & Benefits | สวัสดิการและผลประโยชน์อื่น ๆ
SSO, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Provident Fund, Bonus and etc.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง MCFIVA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
MCFIVA (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
MCFIVA (Thailand) Co., Ltd. We are the leading full-services digital agency headquartered in Bangkok. Our mission is to deliver result-oriented interactive marketing solutions, tailored to each client's business and communication goals. We are focused on helping companies in different verticals, market better digitally, especially through mobile and internet.