Media Intelligence was established in 1999, formed in alliance with three leading advertising agencies, Spa-Hakuhodo, Far East DDB and Hakuhodo (Bangkok). MI is currently ranked one of the top three media specialists in Thailand. We are creative media specialists, who offer innovative ideas, enterprising planning, impressive back-up, and efficient implementation.
DIGITAL PR MANAGER ( 1 Position )
DIGITAL PR MANAGER
The primary responsibility of this position is to lead the digital PR and content strategy efforts for accounts. This position also has strong digital PR experience at an agency and strong relationships with websites, bloggers & influencers.
- Male or Female.
- Working experience 5 years up.
- Good Command of English.
- Bachelor Degree in advertising or related fields.
- Conceptualize and execute digital PR campaigns that will increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms, including major portals, blog, influencer, social networks, digital partnerships and others.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with digital PR perspective to integrate into marketing campaigns .
- Evaluates, negotiates, purchases, maintains/stewards and analyzes digital PR for clients.
- Ensures that client-approved digital PR plan purchases are implemented accurately and timely.
- Define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics, and reporting methods to gauge success .
- Educate internal teams on key findings and on the ever evolving industry trends on an ongoing basis and apply them towards digital public relations campaigns
Please send your full resume, transcripts and a recent photo to the address below:
Human Resource Department
Media Intelligence Co., Ltd.
Sindhorn Building(Tower2) 5 Floor No.130-132 Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel. 02-651-5377 ext.1802 Fax: 02-651-5364
Website : http://www.mediaintelligence.co.th