Digital Marketing Manager - Skincare
ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Reporting to Marketing Manager, he/she will be responsible for brand online strategy planning and execution to maximize traffic, database, engagement and sales. The person will drive strategy, create plans and implement digital marketing initiatives as well as manage E-commerce business.
- Responsible for Digital Marketing & E-Commerce strategy and execution to create brand awareness, engagement and sales opportunity.
- Initiate strategy, action plan and implementation via digital marketing to achieve sales target (in both net sales and retail sales), maximize traffic and database growth from brand and retailer site.
- Involve in demand planning and forecasting saleable, sample and collaterals for online and e-commerce usage.
- Manage La Mer online activities and Paid/Owned/Earned media including Website, EDM, Social media platforms, Mobile application and Digital advertising to drive consumer engagement and achieve business goals.
- Plan and oversee agency to execute monthly site content refreshes (to reflect the marketing calendar), site maintenance and site enhancement, as well as work closely to develop the site’s look and feel to ensure consistency with brand’s monthly focus and reflect the marketing strategy.
- Work in conjunction with the brand, regional & corporate online teams to launch new online projects and develop the online marketing strategy, including SEO/SEM, email marketing and online advertising to maximize brand awareness as well as conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales across all platforms.
- Develop local relevant editorial content and digital assets to serve digital communications.
- Plan and control online marketing budget and spends by channel mix to maximize ROI as well as ensure operational budgeting process.
- Identify and drive consumer inspired development of the Digital Marketing categories in relation to new products (where applicable), marketing initiatives and communications and also develop ideas/solutions for recommendations to Marketing Manager.
- Prepare analytical data relevant to Digital Marketing category as required by Marketing Manager, Brand General Manager and the Regional/Global team.
- Work closely with corporate online manager/team to drive corporate online strategy.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing major with online media study would be an advantage.
- 3-5 years of experiences in Digital Marketing, Online and other related fields.
- Detail oriented, strategic-minded and think creatively.
- Amicable, dynamic, team-spirit and pleasant personality.
- Good understanding of the digital landscape, including SEM/ SEO, social and email marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously and initiate new projects for the brand.
- Past experiences with online analytical tools and good social network are preferable.
- Ability to perform multi tasks, meet deadlines, and strong time management skills.
- Ability to handle difficult and tense situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
Interested Thai candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences, present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Human Resources Manager, ELCA (Thailand) LTD. 990 Rama IV Road, 20th Floor, Silom, Bangrak 10500 Tel : (66 2) 624 -6000
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
ELCA (Thailand) Ltd.
Worldwide Most Prestigious Cosmetics Company People all over the world associate us with beauty. This is because we import and distribute internationally famous cosmetics and fragrances i.e. Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aramis, Origins, M.A.C, Bobbi Brown, Tommy Hilfiger, DKNY, Jo Malone, La Mer, Tory Burch, Lab Series and Tom Ford Beauty. However, we at ELCA believe that we belong to more than just a group of highly successful companies dealing with beauty. We are ourselves one beautiful , warm family. We have a highly competitive atmosphere that offers dynamic training programs, challenging assignments and vast opportunities for advancement. We also provide a warm culture with supportive management, local as well as international. To cope with our rapid growth, we are presently looking for dynamic, talented and success-driven professionals who are prepared to discover the beauty of our organization
Interested candidates are invited to submit resume stating qualifications and experiences, present and expected salaries together with a recent photo to:
Talent Acquisition , ELCA (Thailand) LTD. 990 Rama IV Road ,Abdulrahim Place 20th. Floor , Silom , Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : (02) 624 -6000 ext 6147
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org