Salary : 40,000 - 100,000 THB
Industry : Medical & Healthcare
Location : BTS Punnawithi
Work Type : Mon-Fri 08:30－17:30
- To be responsible for planning, executing and monitoring the news content strategy, ensuring that content and visual assets are relevant to key audiences, effective in communication and leverage on digital best practices across web, email and SEO marketing
- To be responsible for a meaningful impact on growing, developing and sustaining network of healthcare professionals – the largest network in Asia
- To work in a results-oriented and self-motivated cross-cultural and dynamic environment
- To achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) towards growing and activating user traffic on our digital media properties, especially for General & Clinical News
- To research, plan and execute content strategies on web/mobile platforms
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 30-40
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related fields
- 5-10 years working experience in Digital Marketing and SEO in in Web/IT/Media (print and/or digital) industry
- Good command of English
- understanding of Thailand Market
- Bonus, Social Security, Other
*If you would like to know more detail, Please feel free to contact us!
140 One pacific place,11th Floor, Unit1108, Sukhumvit Rd.
Klongtoey Klongtoey Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 02-6532700
Facebook: Reeracoen Recruitment