Pulse Projects (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Pulse Projects (Thailand) Co., Ltd is a call centre with the following expected areas of operations: IT consulting, software development, customer support outsourcing, SEO. One of the big clients of Pulse Project is E-Global TFG based in Europe and India.
Pulse Project will provide customer support and website management services for Asian-based clients of E-Global, especially those in China and South East Asia.
E-Global Trade & Finance Group Inc started in 2007 in Siberia, Russia. As of today, company has offices in Limassol (Cyprus), Mumbai (India), Moscow (Russia), London (United Kingdom), Kiev (Ukraine). Company currently employs 50 specialists such software engineers, managers, financial analysts, support executives.
Main directions of company's operations include IT and financial consulting. Among E-Global's partners are top corporations such as
Dow Jones and Level 3 Communications.
Product & Services
- Software development
- WWW development
- Financial consulting
- Customer support outsourcing
- Managerial consulting
Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain local social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Salary Up to THB 70,000
- Monthly bonus
- 5 days work
- Medical Insurance
- Social Security
Pluse Project (Thailand) LTD.
213/3 ชั้น 5 Ratchadaphisek rd, Dindeang Dindeang Bangkok