M.I.S. Outsourcing Co., Ltd.
Build go-to-market plans to drive awareness and adoption of MISO’s business solutions
* Plans, executes, and measures demand generation marketing programs to grow sales pipeline and revenue
* Launch and optimize marketing campaigns across multiple online channels (Facebook Ads, Twitter, Instagram, Display, Web, Onsite, Traditional Media, and Email) to drive short-term and long-term results
* Create media, presentation, tagline, content and webpage for communication to the Internet, target customer and to support corporate matter, sales and marketing campaign in Thai and English language.
* Response direct and indirect customer’s inquiry and market feedback for product on our digital platform (Facebook Page, Twitter, Email, etc.) and escalation to related team.
* Make improvement of our digital platform -- keep in shape, friendly with search engine, good user experience, comply with usage policy. Ensure the platform always updated, copyrighted and secured
* Leverage datasets and insight to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities
* Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or revenue improvement
* Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and build world-class marketing infrastructure
* Collaborate with Sales leaders to create strategic marketing plan in support of Sales pipeline and revenue objectives.
* Creates and manages program budget, measures ROI through metrics analysis and reporting.
* Getting things online the right way by tweaking, configure and coding
Digital Native and Media Skill
* At least 3 years of experience in digital and social media marketing, digital media administration or online brand management.
* Being a digital native, millennials and be conversant with the latest trends in web, mobile and marketing technology. Living by latest social trends, hashtag and memes.
* Working knowledge of web analytics, social media channel management tools – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
* Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
Web Scale Skill
* Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and web hosting/domain management.
* Familiar of web tools and related systems to get the web online (e.g. Domain registrar, DNS Server, Amazon Web Services, CDN, Microsoft Azure, CloudFlare, cPanel, Wordpress, FTP, Telnet, Linux, Notepad, Apache, nginx)
* Understanding in how Internet and web platform works.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions. Able to engage customers in dialogue about their business needs and IT solutions.
Language, Art, Management
* Excellent, fluent and proven in writing, speaking in Thai and English language (English Proficiency test result is an advantage).
* Having experience and sense in media design, art direction, copywriting and style
* Brief understanding in Agile, Lean, Service Design, UI and UX design.
* Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Also basic skill in video editing.
* Superb skill in using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Self-study, fast learner and able to work everything from scratch is mandatory
* Ability to share/present complex results of analysis in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
* Attention to the detail, being a perfectionist.
Candidates will need to provide references of personal Blog, Website, Community, Facebook account, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, Facebook Page Admin, etc. also digital media portfolio (marketing email, web page, etc.)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง M.I.S. Outsourcing Co., Ltd.
M.I.S. Outsourcing Co., Ltd.
Join our global-scale IT team
M.I.S. Outsourcing Company Limited (MISO) was established in 2003. We are a part of MFEC Public Company Limited, one of the biggest IT company in Thailand.
Join our team to be a part of our IT Service Management, drive with industrial standard like ITIL v3, PMBOK and Agile, deliver enterprise-scale IT to local and global customer worldwide.
For a decade, M.I.S. Outsourcing Company Limited provide professional IT Services to wide range of customer. Also provide strategic asset; Service Desk, Desktop Support, Systems Engineer, Network Engineer to Project Management locally and globally.
Working at M.I.S. Outsourcing Company Limited will open the opportunities to enhance your skill and ability in various ways. We are always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded.
Employees enjoy competitive salaries, excellent health benefits, and a network of like-minded co-workers that drive innovation across the entire technology industry.
Join our team
- Competitive salary and benefits among other company
- Opportunity to enhance your enterprise IT skill
- Get involved with world class project management and service operation
- Deliver service in professional way
- Learning the industry good practice and standard
- Be the part to drive business of top global and local company
- Career Path – Encourage employee to have improvement and self development
- Development and Training – Soft skill, Project management, Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL, PMP, etc.
- Certification – Microsoft, Cisco, PMI (PMP), OGC (PRINCE2, ITIL)
- English Competency Program – Placement test and TOEIC test.