Omni International Consultants Co., Ltd.
OMNI International - A recruitment company that supplies high caliber engineering personnel to the global Oil and Gas/Construction industry. Omni's recruitment expertise covers all areas of construction, engineering and commercial management extending to all facets of the industry.
Omni's Head Office is located in Bangkok Thailand and has 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Please check our current job availabilities at Omni: www.omni-interconsult.com - where you can register as an online member and apply for the latest job opportunities.
Digital Manager Assistant in Bangkok
About the client:
Our client is the leading company of Suki-Yaki restaurant with the experience more than 26 years. They are 20,000 valuable staff work in more than 400 branches around Thailand and international.
Working days/hours: Mon - Fri 8.00 A.M. - 5.00 P.M.
Work Location: Bangna (Opposite Central Bangna)
Other allowances and benefits: Hospital 20,000 THB/year, Provident fund
Bones Scheme: As per company’s profits
- Bachelor Degree of Marketing/Business Administration or related fields
- Male/Female with Minimum age 29 Years old
- Minimum Experience of Marketing 3- 5 years
- Has Knowledge and experienced of Branding, Sales Promotion through online channels
- Very good of Analytical Ability
- Very good of People skills and Coordination within organization and outside.
- Capability of using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation Skills
- Be able to travel to upcountry or aboard occasionally.
- Capability of English Communication such speaking, reading and writing
- Plan and implement activities to promote brand and image of organization through online channels
- Responsible for online marketing such website / Facebook/Line/IG/Twitter
- Plan and set up promotions in order to support the Branding for the Group of Company through all online channels
- Plan and set up campaigns of Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Membership in order to enhance customer database as well as good relationship with customer through all online channels
- Responsible for all kind of Co-Promotion such as credit cards/banks/mobile networks/shopping mall so on.
- Cost control of Marketing Department according to the plans
- Other assignments as per supervisor
- Please send your full profile to Mint via "Apply Now" bottom or Visit our website www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online