aCommerce helps to make ecommerce execution easier for brands, retailers, and manufacturers in S.E. Asia. Our core services are Web Development, Marketing, Technology, Sourcing, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Fulfillment and Distribution, Content and Photo Production, Payments, Customer Service, and Channel Management.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Working in a WOW environment
We are not an average company, our service is not average, and we don't want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW. We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors, and our partners.
Digital Designer - Email Marketing
- Responsible in the creation of new HTML/CSS templates for use in multiple email marketing systems, and be able to complete PSD to HTML conversions
- Develop strategies to grow client email databases organically and work with team to implement changes on site
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Manage, plan, coordinate, analyze and execute all email marketing campaigns, including template designs, calls to action and content used in email sends.
- Keep up with best practices, new tools and technologies to help optimize email campaigns
- Understanding of HTML or CSS code and how it works in an email environment
- Eagerness to learn and adopt new tools/technologies as well as share knowledge with others
- Demonstrable experience with HTML, including HTML design specifically for email
- A self-starting attitude – ability to work independently and take initiatives
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a team with the motivation skills.
- Good understanding of designing for digital & online communication social media, mobile, etc.
- Good command of MS Office, MS-EXCEL, MS-POWERPOINT, MS-WORD
- Experience and knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Marketing or a technologically related field is preferred
- 0-2 years of experience – new grad is also welcome!
Interested Qualified Candidate please apply via email including detailed CV, Photograph of yourself, and expected salary by click "Apply Now"