Cheil (Thailand) Limited
Cheil Worldwide has 48 offices in 41 countries* across Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, and Africa. With specialists in a variety of fields, Cheil Worldwide’s goal is to bring success to its diverse roster of clients. Whether for domestic or overseas clients, Cheil Worldwide is a dependable marketing partner providing optimal solutions for every imaginable need.
We are one of the industry's fastest growing companies a company with a history of over 40 years but the business drive of a start up. We are a business built on the collective expertise and experience of our professionals.
See more at http://www.cheil.com/
*as of January 2015
Ideas that Move
Digital Account Executive (Digital AE)
- Serve clients in terms of marketing and advertising supports in order to build clients’ brands in the market successfully.
- Co-operate both internal and external parties to complete services.
- Follow up job progress and control time schedule.
- Present effective marketing and advertising support activities to clients.
- Evaluate and Report result of marketing and advertising support activities as well as movement of competitors to clients.
- Report current situation/ performance quarterly to Client’s Top executives.
- Arrange meeting with clients outside/inside the office.
- Maintain good relationship with clients.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising or other related fields.
- 3 - 5 year work experiences for Account Executive in Advertising Industry.
- A good understanding on Digital and brand concept to coordinate across working team between online and offline team.
- Good command of reading, writing and speaking English.
- Proficiency in computer skills program MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic able to work under pressure.
- Pleasant personality and service mind.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Energetic, well handle with pressure, self-motivated, and looking for a challenge.
Personal Attributes Sought:
- You should be culturally aware.
- Be enthusiastic and driven.
- Be committed to achieving results and the ability to influence at a marketing manager level.
- Passionate about insight, with an obsession for getting under the skin of a business and understanding how it works.
- Possess highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Display tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, current and expected salary and recent photo via Apply now button.
Cheil (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
1 Empire Tower, 42nd Floor, Tower 2, South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Any questions? Please feel free to call us at T: +66-2695-9211, +66-2695-9251 (HR Department)