Device SCM planning & Distribution
Level : Assistant Manager
Report to : Head of Device SCM Planning & Distribution Unit
Develop supply chain strategy, inventory strategy, supplier integration strategy and supply chain end-to-end for devices and accessories. Results should meet quarterly financial revenue plans, while achieving company working capital goals and minimizing finished goods and raw material liability. Evaluate risks, plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
- Develop structured processes for forecasting including consensus forecasting, S&OP planning links, and data extraction cadence. Build the construct of statistical prediction models including the impact of price changes, shift in supply and product launches.
- Analyze forecasted demand, inventory, and channels sell through, to develop and manage daily, weekly and quarterly supply plans.
- Develop and implement effective strategies and tactics to improve supply chain for new and existing devices and accessories. Facilitate and lead internal cross-functional planning and risk mitigation processes to drive standards of excellence.
- Partner with the device team, marketing, sales and finance to develop and execute appropriate course(s) of action since product launching until and end-of-life products.
- Responsible for managing inventory risk, inventory aging, obsolescence and write-off processes to minimize cost throughout the supply chain.
- Work in partnership with suppliers to collaborate forecast planning and replenishment.
- Establish and measure performance indicators to monitor supply chain performance to maximize service levels, optimize resource utilization, minimize total cost and reduce business risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
- Male or Female, Age not over 35 years old
- Minimum 2 years in supply chain management or relevant experience
- Experience with forecasting, demand / supply planning and inventory management
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and negotiation skills are required
- Positive thinking, flexibility, ability to deal with complexity
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills required
- Possess a good command of both written and spoken English
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Tiwa for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.