Device Channel Performance & Improvement Team Lead
Level: Senior Manager
Job Purpose :
To handle, in after sales aspect of, device channels. In which cover, Channel performance, Channel Incentive, After Sales process for each channel including training and on-site visit to ensure correct process & policy had been executed in each channel.
To be main contact point for dtac internal team in regarding to all customer inquiries related to device after-sales, and to provide appropriate response to dtac internal team to be conveyed to end customers respectively.
Principal Accountabilities :
- Provide support in the development and management of partnership strategy and relationships to achieve product roadmap
- Execute according to strategic device service strategy and plan for all BB products
- Perform a role of BB product owner who is responsible for BB revenue, and BB application and services functions
- Execute an end-to-end process in managing commercial arrangement with RIM and generate reports on revenue and market share
- Conduct a research to initiate and obtain approval for new BB product and service concept and brief the new concept to related parties
- Produce a report of cost of provision of BB services, including negotiation handling, and provide cost metrics to Market function to develop pricing plan
- Perform the translation of high-level product concept into project brief and product specifications
- Perform the development of products and services by engaging with Technology Group and related parties for end-to-end project management of product-to-market
- Conduct a review and approve functional specifications produced by Technology Group to ensure the achievement towards product specifications
- Perform supporting function to Technology Group project team in management of end-to-end UAT
- Conduct a review of service level agreement provided by Technology Group and related parties to ensure achievement of product specifications and terms and conditions
- Perform the development and maintenance of product terms and conditions back-to-back with RIM conditions
How to Apply:
- Email your CV and application by click "Apply Now"
- Please ensure that in the email subject you mention the job you are applying for and your Employee Number.
You are welcome to contact Khun Tiwa for more information on the job.
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 22-41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
Tel. 02-202-8000 Fax: 02-202-8113
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.