We are looking for a Development Leader to lead the Development Team at Digital Visualization department. You report to the Production Manager for Digital Visualization. Your main tasks include updating and managing process development, lead projects and IT tests, write production guidelines, conduct trainings for the team. You will lead a team of 3-5 team members.
To fit into this role, you need strong critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills. You have previous experience from project management including handling all documentation in English. You possess strong leadership and communication skills and you are used to work towards tight deadlines. We can offer you a modern and international work environment.
A Development Leader at Digital Visualization;
- Develop interior styles for new markets and new clients.
- Take part in future development of new products, user interfaces and new technologies.
- Optimize working processes and standards within Digital Visualization.
- Manage different projects including project plans, process development and pre-studies;
- Prepare and update manuals for brokers including production guidelines;
- Test new IT functionalities, identify problems and improve the production process;
- Provide sales support, produce test orders, samples and organize test production;
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to co-workers to ensure they have a clear understanding of responsibilities, their jobs and goals. Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback from co-workers;
- On boarding training for new staff and development training for existing staff;
- Cooperate with IT, Help-desk, sales team and Day-shift and Night-shift Draft-men.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Architecture, Interior design, real estate or any related;
- Previous experience as Project Manager for at least 5 projects of high complexity involving both Thai and Foreign project members. Certified project manager, IPMA or PMI is an advantage;
- Experience from managing process development projects with proven success;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in handling documentation in English for Pre-studies Project plans, Test reports, Guidelines, Workflows, Routines;
- Good command of English, both verbal and written
- Good command of Thai, spoken
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent skills in MS office
- Previous experience as Team Leader is an advantage;
- Experience from architect or property industry is an advantage;
- Experience from Sketch-Up, AutoCad, 3D Max or similar is an advantage.