Desktop Automation - Systems and Network Engineer (65519)
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Purpose of the Role
This position will be part of a global organization known as Global Business Services but under the Workplace Technology Solutions (WTS) umbrella. Within WTS, the system and network engineer will be part of a sub-department unit: Workplace Access and Security (WAS). The position is responsible for the design, support & maintenance of solution platforms within the workplace environment as well as follow it's evolution or eventual replacement.
Design solutions of global services:
Work on the design of the main GBS projects to support Amadeus run, grow, and transformations. These projects support GBS global services deployed to Amadeus affiliates / sites.
- This includes evolution of the current Workplace, Workplace management, and Workplace security
- Drive existing Workplace security solutions and perform RFP for replacement solutions.
- Design new global services design around secured access to the Workplace according to demands coming from Programme Manager and internal business partners.
- The engineer will be accountable for design documents, security design aspects, proof of concept in the integration lab, operation procedures that will be used by the operations and deployment teams.
L3 Run support of global services:
For global GBS services where GBS-WTS is responsible: Provide L3 support for WAS security solutions within the workplace and server environment. L3 will be in charge to answer to escalations from the Level 2 support teams.
For every solution designed by the GBS-WTS-WAS team, operation procedures need to be written by the responsible system and network engineer to prepare the handover of the operation activities to different stake holders.
- Bachelor - or higher degree - in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years in supporting Windows environment (Windows 7/8/10, servers w2k3/8/12,Active Directory)
- Additional working knowledge in Linux and OSX are beneficial
- 5+ years in supporting end-point security products and solid understanding of corporate security framework
- Server/workstation and networking troubleshooting
- Excellent documentation skills
- Solid foundation and understanding of operating system
- Intermediate level of English - written, reading and speaking
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.