GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
Function: Production Operations
The Design Engineer is responsible for the engineering CAD support on developing CV extrusions, warm and cold form press tooling, bills of materials, assembly drawings, gauging and documentation directed to the manufacturing of precision extrusions or where he or she has been assigned by the Senior Design Engineer.
- Improve production process, tooling and equipment, gauging and existing products to meet the production target and customer requirement.
- To cooperate with CRM for new product planning and introduction.
- On receiving process for tooling, gauging and components where he or she has been responsible on ordering to support the production line.
- Assist in procedure writing of specific items to standardize extrusion tooling, forming process and minimize the variation in production.
- Support the Quality Function on gauging, inspection documentation where required.
- Involve, participate and support in the implementation of new programs and products and maintain company quality system. ISO/TS 16949.
- Assist the FMEA, Control Plan, Continuous Improvement team, and participate in quality related teams, for example APQP or any team that will be nominated later on.
- Liaison with the Pro-E manufacturing Cam system and tooling manufacturing.
- Order the appropriate tooling when required for extrusion production, follow up and support production on such tooling.
- Any tasks assigned by the Senior Design Engineer.
- Maintain the highest standards of Health and safety, environment, 5S, Lean Enterprise, and Quality System.
- Diploma in Engineering minimum, Bachelor in Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in generalist Design role in manufacturing engineering environment
- Able to communicate reasonably in English.
- Able to use micro-soft windows, Auto-Cad, 3D modeling with Pro-E preferred
- Able to travel for business reasons outside of Thailand.
- Capable of working with other GKN Precision Forming facilities on design.
- Compulsory Training Program required: (please specify)
- Pro/Engineer Basic Training
- MFG/Pro Basic Training
- Windchill Training
An excellent remuneration package and career opportunity will be offered to successful candidates. Please send your CV and application letter starting expected salary to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
GKN DRIVELINE (THAILAND) LTD. 64/9 MOO 4 EASTERN SEABORD INDUSTIAL ESTATE
TAMBON PLUAKDAENG, AMPHUR PLUAKDAENG RAYONG 21140
Tel: +66 38 954965 # 3517
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
GKN Driveline (Thailand) Ltd.
GKN Driveline (Thailand ) Ltd., is a subsidiary of GKN Plc, an international com-pany with annual sales exceeding Baht 300 billion. The Company is a BOI Promoted company producing driveshafts at its new modern factory in Rayong for both Thai and foreign automotive companies. We are looking for a young and energetic person who wishes to join us in the new challenging role and responsibility of the new position in our organization: