Deputy Site HR Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Deputy Site HR Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected chemical manufacturing companies based in Rayong province. Reporting directly to the Site HR Manager, this is a role for an expert HR who is open for more challenging opportunity.
About the Deputy Site HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for being shared service of all HR to meet timeliness and correctness of 5 plant with total staff of 600.
- Oversee full loop HR functions in recruitment operator, arranging training, benefit administration, reporting, disciplinary action until exit interview
- Visit each plant to have clear understanding about HR policy, practice and procedure
- Implement training roadmap, budgeting and finding the outsourcing vendor to conduct training
- Oversee benefit administration such as insurance bidding, insurance coverage, etc
- Diagnose any gap or problem that cause ineffectiveness and prepare solution
- Work closely with Site HR Manager and senior management to gain buy in and present any solution related to HR
To succeed in the Deputy Site HR Manager role, you will need to have strong knowledge in HR process, labour law and handle large plant with more than 1,000 employees.
- Minimum of 12-15 years' direct experience in plant HR preferably from Chemical manufacturing and production industry
- Strong HR professional skills set with good understanding in manufacturing
- Process oriented, hands on with strong leadership
- Can work in a dynamic environment under pressure
- Able to drive and work in Rayong province
- Capable to deal with large volume operation
- Thai Nationality
This consumer goods firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excitingDeputy Site HR Manager job.
If you are keen to explore this new opportunity, please apply today.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.