Deputy Installation Manager (6-month-contract)
Location : Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period : 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Bachelor Degree in civil or mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years in construction including at least 5 years in offshore installation
- Thorough understanding of the Installation process from planning and engineering to offshore execution
- Knowledge of HES and QC systems and procedures development and monitoring
- Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of offshore installation-related methodologies, technologies, resources and equipment available in the market place Managerial skills
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and cost control
- High level of English language communication
- Decisiveness in pressure situations and problem-solving using lateral thinking
- Design and control installation operations schedule, assist in allocating resources to projects, manage resources, ensure costs tracking, and act as team leader in installation projects, review and approve installation engineering methodologies and procedures, ensure compliance with HES and QC standards, identify and delegate actions, review and approve selection of sub-contractors, solve problems, liaise with other department managers and project managers, review past installation achievements and suggest improvements
- Prepare installation aspects of project proposals including schedules and cost estimates, participate in negotiations for installation projects
- Management and provision of Installation services for assigned projects and accountability for all related activities from all departments, develop and lead implementation of project execution plan, control costs, ensure smooth teamwork and client satisfaction, identify and control projects' risks and opportunities, ensure compliance with company, Safety, Quality Control and overall industry standards, conduct project-related internal/external communication, ensure timely delivery within budget
- Reconcile installation with fabrication schedules, ensure installation-friendliness, notify of transport spread nature and timing, coordinate with all involved parties to ensure smooth load-out
- Translate medium-term installation operation plans into estimated barge support needs, prepare transport spread requirement plans yearly, source, negotiate with, evaluate and select suppliers, participate in preparation of barge acquisition, coordinate with barge operations team
- Assist in analyzing corporate long-term goals and business strategy and in developing installation-related operational plans and budgets, identify needs for new or upgraded installation resources (human, IT, technical, equipment) accordingly, ensure acquisition/development and efficient use of approved resources, ensure subordinates' retention, development, motivation and performance
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.