Deputy Director (Talent Management & Career Development)
True Corporation Public Company Limited
Responsible for planning, developing, and controlling talent management and career development plan, direction, and strategy including talent management, career management, and succession management assuring frameworks, tools, and activities align with HR and group HR strategy, and support business directions.
Key responsibilities include
- Oversee the implementation on talent management progam such as True Star, True Next Gen including identification and nomination of talents, assessment and calibration, and talent development to ensure they are executed as planned
- Provide solutions, recommendationns or advice to business leaders in relation to talent management to support business and HR decisions
- Develop career management strategy, guidelines and criteria
- Oversee career management implementation and career path activities including job transfer, rotation, promotion, short-term and long-term assignments, etc.
- Design and recommend changes of competencies to ensure they align with business requirements
- Provide solutions and strategic advice to business leaders in relation to career management to support business and HR decisions
- Oversee the implementation on succession management including identification of critical roles, assessment and identification of potential successors, successor readiness, etc.
- Participate in reviewing and approving succession pipeline and readiness
- Provide solutions and strategic advice to business leaders in relation to succession management to support business and HR decisions
- Plan and oversee the implementation on the assessment programs
- Set operating goals, policy and procedures for the assessment programs
- Oversee administration on assessment program launched in the organization to ensure the operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Oversees the communication and feedback sessions on the assessment results to target employees to be held effectively.
- Interpret assessment findings and prepares an executive assessment report to summarize such findings, with particular emphasis on findings that influence company decision-making and policy development.
- Monitor and oversee the assessment database to be stored in the systematic and confidential sources.
HR Strategy and Policy
- Be a member of PeopleManagement Committees to provide strategic inputs and make decisions on key HR-related policies or issues especially in talent management and career development areas to assure they are aligned with business, BU HR strategies, and CPG HR directions
- Collaborate with HRBP, HR function heads,and business leaders to design and implement talent management and career developmentsolutions effectively
- Oversee system design, change, and maintenance of talent management and career development processes
- Monitor and follow up the implementation of talent management and career development activities, conduct gap analysis, and develop solutions to fulfill gaps to ensure all activities are carried out as planned
- Standard Roles
- Set up function’s strategy and plan aligning with business direction and goals
- Effectively plan and manage resources of function within the approved budget
- Manage, follow up, and evaluate function’s performance ensuring targeted goals and plans are carried out accurately
- Communicate business policies and directions to subordinates to create mutual understanding and coordination
- Evaluate performance of subordinates within own function
- Provide coaching, mentoring, problem solving, and advice to subordinates to develop their knowledge and skills
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Qualification and Experience
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Political Science, Business, or related fields
- At least 8 years in human resources development function with at least 5 years in managerial level
- Skill and knowledge
Human Resource Development
- Succession management Ability to build the leadership pipeline by developing and implementing succession strategies, frameworks, and plans as well as monitor successors to ensure succession management is in place and effective
- Talent management Ability to manage talents and high potential talents through development and implementation of talent management strategies, processes and programs
- Career management Ability to develop career path and support deployment of employees for career moves including new hire, posting, transfer, secondment, resignation, retirement and re-employment
Interested person should submit resume with a copy of transcript, house registration and ID card to pattaraporn_tep @truecorp.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Public Company Limited
True Corporation Plc is Thailand’s convergence lifestyle leader, offering an unrivalled selection of integrated communications services and solutions.
These include TrueMove, Thailand’s third-largest mobile provider and our largest business by subscriber numbers and revenue; TrueOnline, the country’s largest Broadband and dial-up Internet provider and the largest fixed-line phone operator in the Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA); and TrueVisions, the only nationwide pay-TV company.
Two other important parts of our business are TrueMoney, which offers e-commerce services, and TrueLife, which provides digital content across the Group and also includes the chain of True Coffee shops.
together we can make it true