Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) Co., Ltd/บริษัท ได-อิจิ คิคากุ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
THE PERFECT JIGSAW
Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) is an affiliated company of Asatsu-DK (ADK), Japan’s third-largest full service advertising agency established in 1999. Dai-Ichi Kikaku (Thailand) has grown under management philosophy to be “Unique Communication Company”. We provide communication service by taking account of consumer, brand and media perspectives to generate a valuable experience between a brand and the consumer, we are looking for competence person to join our team.
Deputy Accounting Manager
- Prepare and review of balance sheet account reconciliations (Bank, Receivable, Payable, Deposit, etc.) and ensure all adjustments are made in a timely manner and ensure appropriate actions are in place to follow up issues
- Update fixed assets records in an accurate and timely manner; ensure asset disposals are physically verified, documented and approved. Monitors the tracking of equipment movements.
- Prepare monthly analysis report and investigate any variances to Finance and Accounting Manager and Management.
- Prepare all financial reports and management reports as required by headquarter offices.
- Ensure internal controls and procedures are in place within accounting area.
- Support BUs needs and ensure that related processes and control are in place
- Supervise all subordinates; monitor their performance to ensure their efficiency.
- Work with external auditor.
- Responsible for all audit confirmation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female age not over 35years old.
- Salary 45,000 to 65,000 baht depends on experiences and skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skill
- Experience in accounting both US and Thai GAAP
- Experience in leading process improvements/change initiatives
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Good Command of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hard working, trustworthy, good systematic and well-organized.
- Good interpersonal skill with “Can do” attitude.
- Previous experience in ACCPAC will be given a special consideration
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested applicants are invited to send full resume indicating qualifications and experience, expected salary and recent photo by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resources Department
1010 Shinawatra Tower III, 23rd Floor
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.