About aCommerce (www.acommerce.asia)
aCommerce helps to make ecommerce execution easier for brands, retailers, and manufacturers in S.E. Asia. Our core services are Web Development, Marketing, Technology, Sourcing, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Fulfillment and Distribution, Content and Photo Production, Payments, Customer Service, and Channel Management.
This role reports to the Regional Director of Web development.
The aCommerce Demandware Developer will be responsible for building the e-commerce websites of the largest online Southeast Asia's Brands.
A successful candidate will be a test believer and be used to write unit test, integration test and selenium test.
- Maintain the quality of the software to the standard of the team.
- Work from requirements and also participate in the requirements gathering.
- Build solid ecommerce website for international brands shopped by millions of shopper every month.
- Work with the team on setting development practice such as testing, convention, tools
- Ability to communicate effectively in written English as aCommerce works in multiple countries in Southeast Asia. Strong Oral English skills preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years web development experience
- Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Ability to work with QA engineers on creating Selenium test
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Competent in web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
- Ingenuity to leverage all available tools at your disposal
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
This could be the ideal situation for you to move forward to your next big thing in your career. Come join with aCommerce today!