Demand Planning Analyst
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Reports To: Supply Planning Manager(Thai)
This Demand Planning position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with commercial and products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, replenishment analysts, and other sources.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Create statistical forecasts - Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and commercial finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Commercial Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning System (APO SAP) as the primary forecasting system tool. Execute statistical modeling and apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate activity plans with supply planner
- Execute S&OP Constrained demand plan by translating to a SKU level forecast and develop allocation strategies.
- Facilitate and manage S&OP meeting
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management position, preferably in FMCG
- Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Planning & Management and Logistics background is preferred
- Excellent English is essential
- Good communicator, influencer and facilitator
- Excellent analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong influence, challenge and leadership skills
- Builds and executes plans to address gaps with persuasiveness to deliver result
- Knowledge of supply chain systems: SAP AOP Demand processes e.g. planning, replenishment, MRP, manufacturing, materials and service supply.
- Excellent understanding of Supply Chain with particular emphasis on Demand forecasting, SAP, Demand planning experience preferred
- The successful candidate will have proven analytical skills with the ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a concise and actionable manner
Interested applicants please send application letters with detailed resume photograph and indicate the salary to
Only short-listed candidate will be notified.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited
Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited is part of Diageo Group, the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol beverage brands in the spirits, wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Guinness, Baileys, J&B, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray, and Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines.
Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world. The company is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO).
Since our establishment in 1983, Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited has come a long way. With our operational focus on delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction, we have become the prominent market leader in premium, deluxe and super deluxe drinks. Our extraordinary people, with their courage and determination, have made our journey a successful one.
So if you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. We now offer opportunities for you to be part of this amazing journey. Start your professional journey with us, because at Diageo Moet Hennessy (Thailand) Limited, we never stop walking.