Demand Planner Supervisor
AJETHAI CO., LTD.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ update March, 2016
Job Description :
Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
Review historical sales trends and demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts
Provide input in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans
- Male or Female, Age 25-35 years old (Thai national only)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer, Statistics or relate fields
- Have experiences 2-5 years in Demand Planner
- Background in Sale forecasting, Analyst, Demand planning
- Strong knowledge of demand planning process within consumer product industry
- Knowledge of demand management, forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales and marketing operations
- Good command in English (Toeic 500 up will be advantaged)
- Have skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
** Please send resume in English only**
Contact to HR Department (K. Nanthawan)
Tel. 038-214505-9 Ext. 7140 or 092-7809327, 085-7985227 (Monday-Friday09.00-19.00)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง AJETHAI CO., LTD.
AJETHAI CO., LTD.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการupdate March, 2016
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
AJE is one of the largest multinational beverage companies, with presence in over 23 countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa,and with 13,000 direct and indirect employees. With 28 years of experience, AJE is the 10th largest soft drink company in sales volumeand the 4th largest producer of carbonated soft drinks (source: Euromonitor, 2011). With a strong commitment to "democratizing consumption,"
AJE reaches out to new consumer groups and provides them with access to high quality products at fair prices.