Henkel (Thailand) Limited
Work Location: Centralworld, Bangkok
What we offer
- Working with Sales Team for marketing trends, historical sales, seasonality, and promotion.
- Working with Regional Demand Planning Team for Thailand demand forecast
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, insuring forecasting processes and methods are
followed to Henkel standard and achieve forecast accuracy target.
- Lead Sales and Operation planning (S&OP) - Demand Review Cycle with Sales team, reviewing
and recommend sales forecasts (emphasis on brand transitions, new product introduction, and
- Make recommended adjustments to sales forecast, work with supply planner to align inventory
level based on changes in demand and market trends, monitor SKU levels, and recommend SKU
rationalization initiatives in the future
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Management, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Demand and Supply Management for the Chemical or Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Industry
- SAP or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Transaction Knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit application letter, resume with recent photo and expected salary to:
Henkel (Thailand) Ltd.
Human Resources Department
The offices at Centralworld Floor 35,
999/9 Rama1 Road, Kwang Patumwan,
Khet Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
For direct job apply: http://www.henkel.com/careers/jobs-and-application/-/216156
To know more about us: www.henkel.co.th
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Henkel (Thailand) Limited
Henkel (Thailand) Limited
Henkel, an international business group, is the global specialist in chemical applications for more than 135 years. Acknowledged as the world’s number 1 in the field of adhesives, surface technology and oleo chemicals, we’re also Europe’s market leader in toiletries, hair care, detergent and cleaning products. Henkel has engaged ourselves in Thailand for 40 years in three business areas, namely, Technology, consumer & craftsman adhesives and beauty care We currently employ more than 300 employees and are maintained a commitment to continuous expansion through the development of technology and our people’s talents. In order to achieve our goals, we need professionals who share our level of passion for their work. People who combine both creativity and imagination. Join us and be part of a multi-faceted organization that believes in progression through the advancement of its terms. Whatever your background, If you share our impetus and believe you would thrive in an environment of innovation, you’ll find a home at Henkel.