Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager ACSP - East Asia
- Refine and improve forecasting methods and output for Accessories & Spare Parts in East Asia
- Continuously improve long term Accessories & Spare Parts Demand curves in support of the Accessories & Spare Parts End Of Life forecasting process
- Define, develop, implement and monitor proactive Demand Management processes across all functions (promotions, launches, quality issues, day-to-day demand spikes,...)
- Ensure on time delivery of Accessories & Spare Parts orders to East Asia Distributors and other customers in scope
- Establish and continuously improve Weekly Customer Service Update Cycle
- Deliver timely, accurate sales forecasts using appropriate planning tools, statistical methods and Sales & Operational Planning processes to account for promotions, seasonality and the like.
- Align forecast with the planning and launch of new products to ensure minimum inventory obsolescence exposure and customer service risk.
- Process orders for Accessories & Spare Parts shipments to East Asia distributors and other customers in scope
- Establish effective working relationships across the business functions to gather and communicate Demand related inputs
- Identify, recommend and execute continuous improvements to the demand flow processes and procedures, with specific focus on forecasting platforms and inventory strategies
- Forecast accuracy with 3 month lag
- Stock levels as measured by Days of Sales and Days of Forecast
- East Asia Distributor quantity %
- Regional Distribution Centre Order Fill Rate to East Asia Distributors for Accessories & Spare Parts
- Data Integrity and Accuracy for Demand Management related Data
- Safety Stock Coverage L-1
- Updated Sales Operational Planning’s and user manuals
- At least 3 years experience in Supply Chain
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Prior experience in statistical forecasting methods and demand management processes
- Experience administering complex Export documentation process (Appendix D, Appendix E, Back-to-back, LOC)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and business reporting software (eg Cognos)
- Experience with ERP Systems (ideally JD Edwards)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Data- and process-driven
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.