Fusionex is a multi-award winning international provider of software solutions, specializing in Business Intelligence, Analytics & Big Data. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we focus on helping our clients manage, understand and derive value and actionable insights from data.
With offices in Asia, Europe and the United States, Fusionex has an impressive track record in serving clients from many parts of the world. Fusionex has and continues to enjoy extremely strong sustainable growth, with a global presence and accounts.
With a sizeable and strong team of professionals, Fusionex has time and again shared our unique expertise, experience and methodologies, especially in the field of Business Intelligence, Analytics including social analytics, as well as data management and Big Data solutions, in our quest to deliver high quality, mission critical state-of-the-art and ahead-of-the-market analytics in various organizations.
To learn more about Fusionex, visit www.fusionex-international.com
Datawarehouse / Business Intelligence Consultants Software Development Team
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals for BI development in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Direct, organize, and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Design, code, test, and document all new or modified BI systems, applications, and programs.
- Develop the semantic layer, metadata, reports, and report definitions.
- Develop graphs and portal interfaces.
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front-end applications.
- Produce ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organization’s business systems development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Evaluate and select database/data warehouse components, including hardware, relational database management systems, ETL software, metadata management tools, and database design solutions.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on BI products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Mentor and/or provide leadership to junior members of the team.
- Degree or higher in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or related field.
- Good knowledge in Database Design
- Passionate in understanding data
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Experience with tier-one applications, databases, and data warehouses, such as Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server,Crystal, SAP, SCM, and so on.
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements. Possess strong logical thinking
- Experienced in Data Warehousing Project or knowledge in Data Warehousing Lifecycle is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge in SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services
- Fresh graduates or candidates without experience, but with good attitude and ability to learn quickly are encouraged to apply.
Fusionex Co., Ltd.
No.208, 208 Wireless Road Building,
Room 1103, 11th Floor, Wireless Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330