11Street (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Established in Korea since 2008, 11street is now one of the top global e-commerce marketplace providers with 400,000 sellers serving over 30 million consumers worldwide with annual gross merchandise value of USD 7 billion/year. The company’s aim is to build a fun and interactive online shopping website where everyone can buy and sell in an open-yet-trusted environment.
11street also has a presence in Turkey, Malaysia and Indonesia, respectively, Thailand will be the next. The key differentiator of 11street are the experiences and know-hows that the company has gained through its more than 10 years of global e-commerce ventures and in Korea. 11street is inviting excellent fresh graduates or experienced to explore the opportunity as Assistant Category Manager. If you are passionate in delivering the best customer experience just like we do and enjoy working in a competitive and fun environment, then our company will be the right fit for you. We will be waiting for you, and let’s enjoy.
For more information, please visit our website,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides the Oracle Database Administration support.
- Works with developers to define and maintain an Oracle environment for application development and testing.
- DBMS Monitoring, Performance, Capacity, Object Management.
- DBMS Query Tuning and troubleshooting.
- Scaling the database.
- Supports development based on understanding e-Commerce service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields.
- 5-10 Years of Oracle Database Experience.
- Experience in handle large database.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle internals.
- Deep knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding Linux Operating System.
- Experience with e-Commerce service.
- Ability of DBMS Service Infrastructure Design.
- Ability of DBMS Monitoring, Performance, Capacity, Managing of DB Object.
- Ability of DBMS Query Tuning, Troubleshooting.
- Ability of Data Logic Design.
- Ability to write complex SQL statements.
- Understanding development process and co-working harmoniously.
- Proficiency in English.
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves via "Apply Now" or contact
Contact person: K. Mallika
Contact no.: 02-033-0172
689 Bhiraj Tower at Emquartier,
34th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton,Vadhana,Bangkok 10110