- Analyze business requirements, business processes and transform them into logical and physical data models
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities in coordination with a PMO and User to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project.
- Anticipating potential problems, proactively and creatively identifying distinctive solutions
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Work with key internal delivery groups to ensure successful implementation and adoption of product with our clients
- Create, maintain, and/or review additional product/feature documentation (e.g. site build templates, personalization menus, implementation lists, etc.) and respond to inquiries regarding document content
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a business analyst or similar position within a software company, preferably with a data analytics or business intelligence background
- Extensive experience in large scale data conversion/migration, ideally in a hire purchase and leasing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including delivering complex technical information to non-technical team members
- Extensive working knowledge of relational databases, datasets and data structures
- The ability to prioritize and execute deliverables in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Proven ability to create creative solutions to unique problems
- Consistent track record of meeting project deadlines on time
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience working and developing continual process improvements within a team
Take this opportunity to join an international team of professionals, implement and develop software and consulting solutions in international projects and gain cultural experience, to set a serious foundation for future career steps.
We offer attractive salary and excellent benefits package as well as career development opportunities to employees, interested applicants are invited to submit full CV directly to