United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Company Limited is a member of the United Overseas Bank Group, which aims to be a premier bank in the Asia – Pacific Region. With over 150 branches across Thailand, and supported by UOB Group’s extensive network of over 500 offices in 18 countries and territories, the Bank is well-positioned to play a significant role in the continued growth of the Thai economy and the banking & financial industry. We are seeking committed, energetic individuals who believe in being rewarded for performance, who want to grow in their careers, while at the same time, contribute to UOB’s exciting growth in Thailand. We are growing. Grow with us.
Data Management / Financial Information Management (Manager - VP)
- Act as an owner of Global Data Warehouse.
- Understand data structure and definition.
- Understand users’ requirements and complete data mapping to develop Data Mart.
- Complete users’ acceptance test.
- Manage all Finance project implementation for UOBT
- Provide reports and data to support users in UOBT
- At least Bachelor degree in MIS or Information Technology. Master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years in Banking industry.
- At least 2 years experience in data management.
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Skill in large database or data warehouse, especially SQL would be an advantage.
- Good command in written and spoken English
- High responsibility, leadership, and teamwork
Interested candidates please directly filling in the application to the UOB website by CLICK HERE
Please contact K.Kanokporn Chotinuchit
Tel. 02-343-4229 Fax. 02-285-1599
For further Information about UOB Thai and career opportunities, Please visit our website at www.uob.co.th