SSC Integration Co., Ltd.
Data Integration Specialist (4 Positions)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Thai Nationality, Age 22 - 35 years old.
- Has knowledge or relevant work experience in any of the following Data Integration tools or programming languages or technologies: Oracle, Microsoft, IBM and Informatica.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in ETL concept, design and development.
- Experience in designing data model/working with relation databases; i.e. Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, SAP, and MS SQL Server.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, communication and verbal skills with a strong customer service focus.
- Able to work in shift or overtime and Highly responsibility.
- Ability to problem solve in high pressure situations.
- Able to make a decision and work independently.
- Able to work off-side.
- Must be an excellent team player in a different culture.
- Eager to earn new technology deeply and quickly.
- Positive thinking, good personality, energetic and good human relation.
- Ability to writing, communicate and negotiating in English clearly and concisely will be an advantage.
- Provide technical support Installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Gather business, process, data and integration requirements between our product and customer needs and their existing system.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Troubleshoot software and implementation issues, provide workaround and functional implementation guidance.
- Implement monitoring, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Investigate and analyzes technical information and draw conclusion.
- Provides/reviews detailed technical specifications and documentations required in each phase of the SDLC, and complies to internal standards and guidelines.
- Working both remotely and on customer sites where appropriate to perform tasks
- Coordination skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Good problem solver.
- Analytical thinker.
- Systematic thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Results orientation.
- Ability to prioritizes and take ownership of multiple tasks according to business requirements.