Data Analyst (IT Data Team)
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Bangkok: While it’s 30°+ outside, our engineers don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe.
We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help us change the way people run their lives. We want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
- Provide problems and analysis results with valuable insights for management
- Work closely with Business to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Analyze and optimize data usage, and precise for more data capturing if needed
- Propose actionable solutions and options to solve problems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
- At least 3-years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. T-SQL commands, Tableau and MS Excel
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Strong analytical skills and excellent demonstrative ability in collection of data and analysis of trends in order to predict the conclusions and recommendations
- Experience in R studio and data modeling is a plus
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of the Priceline group of companies (Nasdaq:PCLN), Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 2,800 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
internet, software engineering, online travel, tech, e-commerce, software development, travel and tourism, data engineering, hotels, and information technology