Data Analyst (IT Data Team)
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia. And as a Priceline Group company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
Bangkok: While it’s 30°+ outside, our engineers don’t sweat, knowing they have the coolest jobs out there. Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe.
We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 65 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help us change the way people run their lives. We want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
- Provide problems and analysis results with valuable insights for management
- Work closely with Business to identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools such as R studio or Tableau
- Analyze and optimize data usage, and precise for more data capturing if needed
- Propose actionable solutions and options to solve problems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
- At least 3-years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. T-SQL commands, Tableau and MS Excel
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Strong analytical skills and excellent demonstrative ability in collection of data and analysis of trends in order to predict the conclusions and recommendations
- Experience in R studio and data modeling is a plus
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
Agoda is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, working with more than 285,000 hotels in 29 countries and providing its services in 38 different languages. The company was established in 2005 by two veterans of the online travel business. In 2007, it was acquired by the priceline.com Inc. global group of Internet travel companies (Nasdaq: PCLN), and has been growing ever since.
Agoda employs more than 1,200 professionals of all nationalities in 29 locations around the world, with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong. Dedicated market managers also maintain close relationships with hotel partners in Europe and the United States. The company is one of the leading IT employers in Southeast Asia, with core strengths in the hospitality industry, online and partner marketing, finance, customer support, and people & organizational development.
Agoda prides itself on a dynamic, multicultural workplace where creativity thrives and collaboration is key. We strive to provide a positive, enjoyable culture where people work hard but smile often, and where communication is open, frequent and constructive.
Our people are chosen for their dedication to making things great, their ability to push boundaries, and their understanding that cutting-edge products come from cutting edge ideas. Our industry moves fast, and so must we - but we have a great time doing it.