Our success depends on a team of highly capable, dedicated and committed individuals.
We look for people with integrity, who are self-motivated, passionate, highly innovative, flexible and enthusiastic.
If you are interested in working in an exciting multi-national and culture diverse environment, then come and join us! We offer a competitive remuneration package, a wide-range of training opportunities and good promotion prospects. Please send your resume including present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for the purpose of considering your application. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Cutting and Molding Manager
Position Requirements :
- Possess minimum a diploma education level or equivalent vocational training.
- Minimum 5 years experience in management and supervision of cut/mold operations in a garment manufacturing environment.
- Able to read and write with basic English. (proficiency in local language will be an advantage)
- Computer Literate.
Responsibility Description :
- Responsible for all Cut/Mold operations processes and procedures to comply to company standards and customer requirement.
- Responsible for material usage and marker efficiency.
- Responsible for timely execution of Cut/Mold schedule and full set quality Cut-Pcs feed to sewing.
Job Description :
- Manage, plan and organize Cut/Mold resources (machines and workers) to meet production schedule and feed in plan to sewing.
- Ensure material usage and marker efficiency meet BOM usage requirement. Make improvement to material utilization where possible.
- Ensure gain material are promptly returned back to the 2nd WH.
- Coordinate Cut/Mold sub production units to fulfill full set quality cut pcs feed to sewing as per production schedule.
- Training to Cut/Mold staffs and ensure staffs diligently comply to company policies, processes, procedures and Cut/Mold work instructions.
Ensure serviceability of Cut/Mold machines and equipment. Coordinate with mechanics on timely maintenance.
- Others assignments as assigned by Factory/Operation Manager.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
TOP FORM BRASSIERE (MAESOT) CO., LTD.
192, 192/1-2, Moo 3,
T. Tasailod, A. Maesot, Tak 63110