Urgently Required!! Customs Support Representative/เจ้าหน้าที่บริการลูกค้าด้านศุลกากร
To act as customer interface in advising on customs delay affecting delivery commitment and duties and taxes to be paid on delivery and assisting with the resolution of all clearance and delivery issues with the objective of maximizing customer satisfaction and minimizing deliver delays.
- Basic clerical and PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English, native Thai speaker.
- One (1) year of general clerical experience and customer contact experience.
- Knowledge of local and/or international customs regulations and documentation (Preferable).
- Mature with initiative and patience to serve customers over the phone.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to change at short notice.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
Work location: BFS Free Zone, Suvarnabhumi Intl' Airport
- Willing to work in shifts, including Saturdays and public holidays
- 44 hours per week
- Guaranteed bonus
- Airport allowance
- Position premium
- Performance bonus
- Provident Fund
- Tuition Assistance Fund
- Health & Life Insurance
- Fitness member
And more ..
These are autonomous roles offering great employee benefits. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. If you are ready for this challenge, please apply in person or send application letter, resume, education certificate, recent photo, and other documents to:
HR Services Thailand
3656/22-23 Green Tower 8th Floor
Rama 4 Rd., Klongtan, Klongtoey
Bangkok 10110, Thailand
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง FedEx Express
"As the largest express courier company, recognized by the industry as "Best All Cargo Airline" for four consecutive years and awarded as one of the "Best Employers" since 2001, it's more than just lip service when we say we live to deliver.
A strong commitment to our people is what sets us apart from the rest. Come and be a part of our ever growing family!
"Be a Part of the World's Largest Cargo Airline Family"