Founded in 1871, Hellmann’s transition from a one-man company to one of the world’s leading logistics providers. Today we operate a truly global organization with an active network in 157 countries 443 branches 16,500 people while remembering our humble beginnings: we continue to value every customer and understand that each project requires a unique solution. This powerful combination of an individual approach within an international framework ensures that we deliver top-quality customized logistics solutions, every time.
Customs Brokerage Import Supervisor (Head Office)
- Maintain productivity and quality records for associates and ensures compliance to productivity and quality standard.
- Delegates and organizes associates to ensure orders are processed within designated parameters.
- Communicates with all departments of sea/air operations and team sales and others as required to facilitate customer satisfaction through shipping process.
- Manages customer orders to meet shipping deadline.
- Review and evaluate associates in a timely manner, address and document personal issues as they arise.
- Coaches associates to improve productivity and quality.
- Ensure associates work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Day to day on the job involvement.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor decree is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have a certification.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to accuracy, maintain and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the customs laws, regulation, procedure and etc. and other federal, state and local government standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.