Customers Services Officer
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
At a Glance:
- Provide information, co-ordinate and manage feedback to Overseas partners and internal departments.
- Handle customer’s enquiries & complaints, providing help and advice
- Communicate & coordinate with relevant party/department when necessary
- Follow-up on customer inquiries
- Provide feedback to improve the efficiency
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration Program in Hotel and Tourism Management or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a Travel environment.
- Able to work in shift time
- Able to work on Weekend and Official Holiday.
- Good/Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Positive personality & Good communication skills.
- Computer literate of the Microsoft Office programs.
Interested applicants, please urgently send your CV stating expected salary, and a recent photo to:
Human Resources Department Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.511 Soi Sri Ayuthaya 6, Sri Ayuthaya Road, Bangkok 10400, Thailand Tel: 66 2 245 1551 Fax: 66 2 245 6154
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds (Thailand) Ltd.
Hotelbeds Group is a leading provider of services to the global travel trade with key positions in some of the fastest growing segments in the industry.
- Distributing accommodation, transfers & activities in more than 180 countries.
- Active in 120 source markets worldwide.
- The Nº1 global B2B bedbank.
- Local destination management operations in 40 countries.
Our vision is to a play a leading role in reshaping travel with our industry partners
Our key business units are:
- Bedbank: The Nº1 global B2B bedbank, including the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline and Hotelopia.
- Transfer & Activity Bank: An integrated worldwide portfolio of transfers, activities and experiences distributed online through the brands of Activities, isango! and Hotelextras.
- Destination Management: A global leader in inbound services, operating the brands Destination Services (destination management), Intercruises (cruise handling) and PacificWorld (meetings and incentives).
- New Ventures: High-growth potential businesses, including TT Services (visa outsourcing), ROIBACK (online project & promotion management for hotels) and Carnect (car rental distribution).
By joining Hotelbeds Group you will be working for a leading global travel organisation at the forefront of the industry. With a clear strategy and business structure, we know what we want and how we want to get there, and this is evident across everything we do. You will experience an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment where you will learn the tricks of the trade from the best travel professionals around. You will also build strong and lasting business relationships across the globe.
We actively encourage international mobility, so once you have joined us you will have lots of opportunities to develop your career across our multiple locations around the world and in our different units and brands. People have always been at the heart of our business and we actively encourage a culture that enables people to work together creatively. In summary, we offer a great environment in which to develop your future career.