Customer Services Supervisor
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Reporting to: Operations and CS Director - East Asia
Direct Reports: Customer Service Officer - Finished Goods East Asia x 2
- Ensure improved demand flow performance (delivering on time at least cost) by managing and overseeing the day-to-day demand flow activities for Finished Goods across East Asia and distributor customers sourced through the East Asia Operations team. Sources will include Electrolux Group factories as well as OEM manufacturers
- Manage and develop direct report
- Support growth of East Asia Distributors business
- Manage demand flow activities for Finished Goods across East Asia:
- Plan and place purchase orders on vendors.
- Oversee the Demand Planning process for Finished Goods to thrive for best in class forecasat accuracy
- Expedite production and transportation, ensuring priorities are communicated to all stakeholders
- Opimise inventory levels across the supply chain
- Maintain master data relevant to planning activities and product life cycle, especially around phase out / phase in plans
- Process supplier and freight invoices where necessary
- Deliver timely intputs into the S&OP process
- Proactively maintain availability information
- Engage and nurture mutually beneficial collaboration with all Finished Goods stakeholders
- Drive process improvements for Finished Goods across East Asia
- Effectively coach direct reports and support their development
- East Asia Finished Goods Backorder % and East Asia Line Fill Rate for distributors and shipments to East Asia sales companies
- East Asia Distributors Finished Goods Forecast Accuracy
- On-time delivery from Suppliers
- Overall Stock levels as measured by Days of Sales and Days of Forecast
- Excess & Obsolete Inventory levels
- Freight Costs (Ocean and Cross-docking)
- Up-to-date Availability Information
- EAS Survey Results for East Asia Operations team
- At least 8 years experience in Supply Chain
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Prior experience in people management
- Experience in contributing to and driving S&OP process
- Experience admistering complex Export documentation process (Appendix D, Appendix E, Back-to-back, LOC)
- Demonstrated ability to master complexity and drive for improvements
- Good working knowledge of Excel and business reporting software (eg Cognos)
- Experience with ERP Systems (ideally JD Edwards)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Data- and process-driven
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.