Customer Services Executive
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Reporting to: Customer Service Supervisor - Finished Goods
- Ensure improved demand flow performance (delivering on time at least cost) by managing the supply planning activitites for Finished Goods into the East Asia Regional Distribution Centre and into the East Asia Sales Companies for direct shipments from suppliers
- Manage the supply of Finished Goods into the East Asia Regional Distribution Centre
- Refine and improve forecasting methods and output for ACSP in East Asia
- Actively collect process related documentation
- Plan and place purchase orders on suppliers.
- Expedite production and transportation, ensuring priorities are communicated
- Optimise inventory levels across the supply chain
- Maintain master data relevant to planning activities and product life cycle, especially around phase out / phase in plans
- Process supplier and freight invoices where necessary
- Deliver timely, accurate sales forecasts using appropriate planning tools, statistical methods and S&OP processes
- Align forecast with the planning and launch of new products to ensure minimum inventory obsolescence exposure and customer service risk.
- Establish effective working relationships across the business functions to gather and communicate Demand related inputs
- Proactively maintain availability information
- East Asia Finished Goods Backorder % and East Asia Line Fill Rate for external customers
- On-time delivery from Suppliers
- Overall Stock levels as measured by Days of Sales and Days of Forecast
- Excess & Obsolete Inventory levels
- Freight Costs (Ocean and Cross-docking)
- Up-to-date Availability Information
- Forecast accuracy with 3 month lag
- Data Integrity and Accuracy for Demand Management related Data
- Safety Stock Coverage L-1
- Safety Stock Coverage at the East Asia RDC
- Updated SOP’s and user manuals
- At least 3 years experience in Supply Chain
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Prior experience in statistical forecasting methods and demand management processes
- Prior experience in dealing with multiple suppliers
- Experience in contributing to S&OP process
- Demonstrated ability to master complexity and drive for improvements
- Good working knowledge of Excel and business reporting software (eg Cognos)
- Experience with ERP Systems (ideally JD Edwards)
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Data- and process-driven
Interested persons, please send a letter of application, accompanied by a resume in English with a recent photo stating qualifications, experience and expected salary to:
ELECTROLUX THAILAND CO., LTD.
14th Floor, Electrolux Building.
1910 New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel. 0-2725-9100 or by
Please visit our website : www.electrolux.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux Thailand Co., Ltd.
Electrolux is the world’s leading international appliance company. We are a part in the daily life of hundreds of millions of families around the world.
Each year. Some 55 million consumers in more than 150 countries choose our products, such as cookers and cooktops, ovens, fridges and freezers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, room air conditioners and vacuum cleaners. That translates to two products bought from us every second, every day of the year.
At Electrolux we share a common goal – to make everyday life easier and more enjoyable. Our people work to reach this goal and they all contribute to the Group’s success. With a presence in more than 100 countries Electrolux is a truly international company, which gives opportunities to succeed and professionally grow.