Customer Service/ Supply Chain Executive
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
- Secures supply chain Packaging Material / Additional Materials (AM) order fulfillment: Order management, design administration, invoicing, claim administration.
- Handle the project management for new and amended designs for customers. Use of the Easy Design tool. Requires liaising with customers and Design Developer, and repro supplier to ensure designs are handled as efficiently as possible with the best possible print result within specifications.
- Executes all order management and design administration activities.
- Active member of Key Account Management team.
- Understand the customers' supply chain, and related actions, in the Key Account plan.
- Identifies and drives 'easy-to-do-business' strategy according to customer's needs and profile: VMR (vendor management inventory), e-business.
- Identify opportunities and drive continuous improvement on PM and AM supply chain service level.
- Secures claim follow-up and administration for PM and AM.
- Together with KAM, secure accurate Sales Forecasting (3 months focus and co-planning with customers) and update all required periods.
- Apply collaborative planning to secure supply chain PM efficiency.
- Drive continuous improvement of Finished Goods inventory level; take ownership and promote Make to Order or VMR when applicable.
- Develop customer understanding and relationships.
- Provides supply chain expertise and value added services to customer.
- Regular customer visits to establish and maintain good customer relationships.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics.
- At least 3 years experienced in Order Management, Production Planning from Trading company.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and SAP, APO system.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain process and direct managing customers.
- Familiar to WCM will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English & Thai communications.
Interested applicants are invited to send full details application covering detailed qualifications and experience, expected salary and photo with attach certificate. Try to give more detail to:
689 Bhiraj Tower, 36th Floor, Sukhumvit Road (Soi 35)
Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-018-3000 Fax: +66 2 018 3010
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak Thailand is part of the Tetra Pak Group, the world’s leader in food processing and packaging solutions for the liquid food industry, with special emphasis on aseptic technology. We work closely with our suppliers and customers to provide convenient, innovative and environmentally sound products to millions of people worldwide.
Tetra Pak is present in more than 170 countries and we believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”™ reflects the philosophy upon which we conduct our business in order to make food safe and available, everywhere