Customer Service Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Customer Service Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the leading manufacturer of building materials and housing equipment. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for customer service related activities and sales order management.
- Manage all post-sales activities for enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Plan, organise and supervise the customer support, order management and quotations teams to ensure the highest service level for all customers
- Manage the best in class delivery service level, inventory level and logistics costs
- Work closely and coordinate with logistics and sales departments and 3PL to ensure the best service level
- Drive adoption and process improvement of the complete services to meet customers business needs
- Recruit and groom the best professionals for your teams across
The successful Customer Service Manager must possess at least eight years' experience in Customer Service Management in a manufacturing international environment.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related area or equivalent
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience and expertise in key areas of supply chain in customer service
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Significant commercial acumen, analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Proven experience in leading change and being a change agent
The successful Customer Service Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Customer Service Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's manufacturer of building materials and housing equipment. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit.