Customer Service Manager
Position Required : 1
Location : Amata Nakorn Chonburi
Job Responsibilities :
- To supervise, manage Customer Service team to provide excellent service to both internal & external customers.
- To establish, implement and develop order handling process to ensure that customer's requirements are fulfilled.
- To monitor Service Quality metrics and KPIs against targets
- To identify staff training / coaching needs and act as master coach/trainer for service quality
- To report Service Quality metrics as per OTIF to relating parties
- To enlighten areas for improvement in service, productivity and efficiency
- To analyze root causes, identify common themes, and suggest initiatives
- To adopt and apply best practice across Jotun network
- To liaise, follow up and escalate the cases to relating functions to ensure resolution completion within required turnaround time
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related fields.
- At least 5 years of working in sales support, customer service or serviced functions.
- Having experience in people management & development.
- Attribute in: confidence, patience, politeness, listening, commitment and problem solving.
- Good Communication & Presentation skill
Attitude : Outgoing, sincere, likeable, sociable, confident, caring, respectful, bold, loyal Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as ; Uniform,Transport Provided, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Fixed and Variable Bonus etc.
How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below . Only short-listed candidates will be notified