Customer Service Engineer (241953)
What are my responsibilities?
- Service to customer (LV-MV-HV switchgear installation, testing, commissioning, repair, inspection and other at customer site).
- Engineering support related to LV-MV-HV switchgear and relay protection etc.
- Provides technical information and support product to related work and customer.
- Project planning to finish customer service work on due.
- Ensure good project management standards and practices are implemented at all times, including material procurement, project implementation phase, up to the successful commissioning of the project at customer site.
- Write site service reports for internal use and to send to customers and supplier after each job is completed.
- Site inspection with writing report any problems to the supplier in order to get troubleshooting solution for a repair-work required.
- Provide training to customers during and after commissioning work.
- Aggressive mind of customer support
- High level sense of responsibility for service.
- Perform any tasks as assigned.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Power Electrical Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in customer service and LV/MV/HV switchgear filed and substation control system (CSCS, SCADA, new IEC Protocal etc.) are preferable.
- Familiar with project management is a plus.
- Quick learner for new product and technologies
- Good command in English with business level
- Computer literacy (MS office, MS project)
- Work hard, Well organized, Proactive, Team work attitude
- High leadership and good negotiation
- High responsibility and good personality
- Initiative for problem solving in a timely manner
- Willing to travel to support customer on-site
- Have own car and driving license.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.