Hydro Systems is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of chemical injecting, proportioning, dispensing and medicating equipment. We serve the cleaning, commercial laundry, warewash, food service, industrial, irrigation, horticulture, dairy, animal health and water treatment markets. Our commitment to develop cutting edge technology, customer satisfaction and safer operations makes us the leader in the chemical proportioning and dispensing industry. Started in 1963 and based in Cincinnati, Ohio, Hydro Systems has international offices to serve a variety of industries in every nation. Hydro Systems has built long-lasting relationships with customers and offers custom, industry-leading solutions that positively impact their business. Hydro Systems is committed to delivering superior customer support and responsiveness to customers around the world. (http://hydrosystemsco.com/)
Hydro Systems is a unit of Dover Corporation, which is a US New York Stock Listed company (http://www.dovercorporation.com/). Dover has an office located in Rama 3 road near Sathupradit intersection, and we value the quality of employee’s life so we prefer any candidates who stay closed to Rama 3 road (such as Sathupradit, Chan road, Klongteoy, Chareonkrung, Chong Nonsee, etc) to work efficiently and not waste time for transportation between home and office.
Customer Service and Administration staff
- Manage import/ export order processing through effective communication/ coordination with oversea colleagues and customers
- Organize oversea shipment by adhering to the given shipping instruction and be able to arrange shipment efficiently in a timely manner through different modes of transportation
- Organise and oversee Import / Export customs clearance and drayage operations
- Negotiate and coordinate with all business partners such as carrier, freight forwarder, shipping & customs team, transport subcontractors and warehouse team to ensure smooth import and export operation.
- Manage any relevant operational issues and provide efficient and timely problem solving including Sales Report, Customer report, etc.
- Helping general office routine works.
- Thai, Diploma in related field or higher
- Minimum 3- 10 years experience in any fields because we believe everyone can learn.
- Service-minded, proactive, energetic, diligent, optimistic with good customer relationship skills.
- Strong interpersonal and cooperate with all levels including management.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build trust
- Excellent communication skill with an ability to resolving problems and work under pressure
- Proficient user of MS Office
Interested candidates can send an e-mail including Resume and must indicate an expect salary, and picture by click “Apply Now”
Dover Southeast Asia (Thailand) Ltd.
A Tower 762 / 2 No. A540 Rama 3 Rd,
Bang phongphang, Yannava Bangkok 10120
Tel: +66 2 295 2788