Customer Service Advisor (Reservations) - Chinese / Japanese / Arabic / Thai
MI Squared Limited
Chinese / Japanese / Arabic / Thai Speaking Customer Service Staff Required
Anantara Vacation Club (AVC) is an exciting multi-destination Shared Ownership Club launched in the Asia Pacific region. It is developed by Minor International PCL, one of the largest hospitality and leisure companies in the region. Minor is listed on the Thailand Stock Exchange and has over 25,000 employees.
Currently, AVC Club Resorts are located in some of the most desirable locations in the world including Phuket, Koh Samui, Bangkok, Bali, and Queenstown New Zealand. AVC is continuously expanding into new destinations across Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
Our Customer Service Advisors work with the Club Owners to ensure that reservations and other queries are handled in a timely, courteous and efficient manner. They have experience in managing Owner benefit programs and reservations systems & processes. They ensure that owner communications are processed accurately and efficiently.
- The role requires excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese /Japanese / Arabic / Thai is essential
- Minimum of two years experience in a similar timeshare, hotel reservations or Front Desk department or hospitality related call center
- Excellent computer skills
- A strong customer service ethic, with the ability to problem solve and make sound decisions with minimal supervision
- The right to work in Thailand is required, work permits are available for this role
- Must be available to work a rotating roster across 7 days a week
Please ensure your CV is submitted in English. Candidates who do not possess the required language skills will not be considered at this time.
Discover your potential as we strive to fulfill ours
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง MI Squared Limited
MI Squared Limited
( ไม่มีข้อมูล )