Customer Segment/Customer Insight/Product Supervisor
UPS SCS Services (Thailand) Limited
Develops Segment Strategies
- Use SKIIP (Situation highlights, Key Learnings, Insights, Implications, Potential Actions) process to derive segment insights and develop action plans.
- Analyses marketing research information to develop a value proposition that clearly articulates UPS's positioning against the competition.
- Provides subject matter expertise to ensure marketing plans are on target, to clarify product positioning issues and make changes to the plans when necessary.
- Conducts meetings with internal groups (e.g., Customer Service Centers, etc.) to explain benefits for new offerings and how to position new offerings in the marketplace.
- Analyzes competitors’ messages (e.g., advertising, trade show sponsorships, marketing campaigns, etc.) to understand their market position and make strategic recommendations for UPS offerings.
- Implements measurement plans to ensure effective tracking of direct marketing activities and program or product deployment (e.g., enrollment, activations, etc.).
Identifies Target Markets
- Analyzes and synthesizes market research and works with the Market Intelligence Supervisor to identify target markets based on size, opportunity, profit and ability to win business.
- Reviews and update situational assessments (i.e., SWOT [strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats] analysis, MCCU, Segment Factbook) on a regular basis to leverage insights for segment and sub-segment development.
- Works with competitive analysis groups to gather information related to targeted markets.
- Identifies key stakeholders for projects to establish and maintain relationships and appropriate lines of communication. (Stakeholders include Business Development partners, Thailand Marketing, Region Marketing and District Marketing, as well as Industrial Engineering and Operations)
- Prepares and delivers formal presentations to key stakeholders to educate and inform them about the progress and status of projects.
- Influences stakeholders to think differently and to collaborate and support value propositions which position UPS as a premium brand with expertise in the assigned segments
- Responds to ad hoc requests made by stakeholders to satisfy their requirements for information and to receive feedback.
- Presents findings on key issues to stakeholders to gain departmental approvals for new products and services.
Identifies Customer Needs and Segment Trends
- Reviews segment sources (e.g., periodicals, financial reports, field reviews, etc.) to stay current on trends and issues that impact customers.
- Visits customers, talks to association contacts, and challenges team members, peers, and leaders to expand customer knowledge and stay apprised of current customer needs and issues.
- Collaborates with customers and sales force to gain insight on competitive advantages and disadvantages to develop business cases for marketing to strategic industries and customer segments.
- Maintains regular communication with marketing sources (e.g., sales force, segment managers, pricing region and field marketing managers, Pricing, Customer Service Center, etc.) to gain insight into the needs of customers.
Analyzes and Reports Performance of Segments
- Reviews annual situation assessment (i.e., SWOT [strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats] analysis) to understand past performance of products and services.
- Researches internal and external customer data to understand factors driving product performance and results.
- Identifies strategic implementation opportunities of key customer issues to develop alternatives in incentive plans, product repositioning and new approaches to the marketplace.
- Analyzes product volume and revenue performance (e.g., monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, annually, etc.) to report any variances to plan.
- Monitors and reports performance of marketing initiatives to senior management to explain any variance to plan and outline key learnings or issue.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related discipline; Master's Degree is preferred
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience; with experience in the assigned segment (High Tech or Automotive) is preferred
- Prior demonstrated experience working with customers, sales teams; prefer experience in customer insight and research work
- Excellent articulation and organization skills with ability to work with people at different levels
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize critical tasks and projects
- Self-starter with solid project leadership experience; ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Problem definition & structuring ability
- Possesses service, products and customer technology knowledge
- Possesses insights into competitive environment
- Understands customer business processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Written and spoken fluency in Thai and English
- Thai Nationality Only
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UPS SCS Services (Thailand) Limited
UPS SCS Services (Thailand) Limited
About UPS Supply Chain Solutions Our proven experience and coverage provide Global 500 and growing companies alike with flexibility of modes and scheduling, scalability of design and resources, and global reach. The vast array of services and industry solutions available from UPS Supply Chain Solutions can be your competitive edge. Below show how UPS can synchronize your supply chain Transportation and Freight - One source, operating in over 120 countries, with resources in air, ocean, rail and road, to meet your needs. Logistics - A single-source solution to meet your company’s logistics and supply chain needs, from global distribution to post-sales service parts logistics. International Trade - Our customs-specific knowledge and expertise can help simplify the complexities of international trade management, from world-class customs brokerage to compliance consulting and managed services. Consulting Services - Real-world strategic direction and counsel that help companies align their supply chain operations with their business strategies. Industry Solutions - Choose an industry-specific problem, and UPS Supply Chain Solutions can provide the solution. We have proven experience in automotive, consumer goods, government, healthcare, high tech, industrial manufacturing, retail, and many other industries.