Customer On-Boarding Executive
DHL eCommerce Thailand
- Manage the customer on-boarding process from beginning to end ensuring proper process is followed and timely resolution of implementation related issues.
- Work in conjunction with the sales team to provide guidance on correct processes and procedures of customer on-boarding.
- Initiate customer solutions design and proposal for downstream integration/implementation execution through IT and Customer Service.
- Evaluate customer need and recommend enhancements to provide “Best in Class” solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional planning sessions designed to improve the total implementation experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external parties through effective communication, implementation, and follow-up regarding projects and scheduled service programs.
- Maintain customer master data in applicable corporate systems.
- Provide feedback on customer issues and requirements.
- Liaison between the sales and cross-functional teams to guarantee proper implementation of all customer requirements.
- Provide information on market intelligence and competitor trends to Product Development and Customer Onboarding.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 3 years of equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 year project management experience.
- Knowledge of shipping systems preferred.
- Experience in Supply Chain, Shipping, Mail or Logistics preferred
- Project Management Certification preferred.
- Application Development Certification preferred
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL eCommerce Thailand
DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. We are expanding in the ecommerce market, leveraging our strengths and expertise as a key enabler to make ecommerce a better experience for our customer and consumer.
DHL eCommerce Thailand, a new and fast-growing division of DHL’s family, is looking for key management talent to lead dynamic domestic B2C delivery operation team. The job offers a unique growth and development opportunity in the senior leadership role in the robust and exciting ecommerce space with market leading company.